20-24 Chicken Wings, separated into drumlets and wing sections.
4 Tablespoons of general purpose flour
1 Teaspoon of Thyme
1 Teaspoon of Ceyenne Pepper
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Teaspoon of Pepper
1 Teaspoon of Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon of lemon.
- Thoroughly thaw the Chicken Wings.
- Heat deep fryer on high. 250-300F at least
- Mix the breading
- Add the flour to a large mixing bowl
- Add the 3 eggs, scrambled first
- Add salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper and Thyme
- Add Lemon and Soy Sauce
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon/fork
- Taste and adjust Salt/Pepper/Lemon as needed.
- Wings should be light brown
- Wings should come out darker brown
- Allow wings to rest for 5 minutes, that should make the outside very crispy