Friday, September 21, 2012

[WoW IC] Waash Arrival

Waash, Level 80 Tauren Druid. Day 2

I've been here for 2 days. I'd like to say I've been productive or even getting used to the "new" me. But I'm not. The best I can say is that I haven't killed anyone, or myself yet. I arrived in Thunderbluff 2 days ago, stepping out of the portal very disoriented. I made my way to the nearest Inn to take stock of what I had with me, and what I have become.

I'm surprised that losing my face hasn't affected me as much as I thought it would. Maybe seeing the "old me" held more pain than I thought it did. I'm a Tauren now, and for the foreseeable future. I have the letters for Master Hooff, as well as the bit of gold that I was given. I also have my armor and weapons, though they somehow have matched my more sizeable girth than they used to. I guess I shouldn't expect any less from a Mage as powerful as Ronin. I even somewhat resemble myself, though that might be just wishful thinking.

I have yet to track down the young Warlock that Bob's Felguard mentioned. That will be my next order of business. In the past 2 days I've walked around Thunderbluff, trying to get my bearings. I only recognized it was Thunderbluff from the stories that Bob used to tell. How he knows what Thunderbluff looks like, I guess I'll never know.

If I'm reading this Tauren calendar correctly, its been a month since Ogrimmar was attacked by the Fire Elementals. A month since Master Hooff saved that young blood elf warlock. 

Ronin mentioned that Hooff had joined a guild of other travellers. From different dimensions they had gathered to this one, to aid this land in defense against Deathwing. I stopped by the Guild Registrar, found the guild in question. "From the Ashes". A rather ominous name for a guild. I guess optimism doesn't run rampant here.

No comments: