Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Huntry to Onaara Re: Hi!

Hey Sis!

Greetings from... Stormwind. Yeah I got back in town a few days ago. I took the Gryphon service back, it costs more than the tram but a bit more scenic. Bubu wasn't a big fan of having to make the trip on a smaller, chase Gryphon. Do you believe they charged me an extra 1g for Bubu! This Wildhammer clan sure does know how to turn a profit, I should take notes!

Ironforge was nice, yes it really is underground. Its actually really warm there, not surprising considering there's lava flowing underneath your feet. I think the dwarves like it that way. It wasn't uncomfortably warm, the constant snowfall outside kept everything pretty temperate. I stayed at the Inn close to the Ironforge Central Bank and their Auction House. They have some extended stay rooms in the back. I do miss having some padding on the chairs, it seems dwarves don't believe in having cushions.

On a brighter note they do love pets. I think its because dwarves have quite a few hunters also. They loved Bubu. I'm pretty sure he got better treatment in some places than I. Dwarves love bears.

As for the Glyph business, its slowing. At my highest I made about 1000g in a day. Now its dropping to about 200-300g on a good day. Uncle Waash sent me a fresh batch so I've been going through those. I saw a few that you might need, so I'm attaching them with this letter, I'm sure Uncle won't mind. There must be a few other Glyph businesses running, I sometimes see the same 3-4 names undercutting my auctions. I'm not particularly worried, I've earned quite a bit up to now. We should have enough to cover any upcoming expenses. Hooff told me that Hot still hasn't trained for her Artisan Riding. I guess she doesn't feel like she's missing it. If she is, she hasn't mentioned it. Not that Hot really talks much at all. She's always been very quiet, just kinda stares at you with those frosty blue eyes. Its a toss-up between her and Bob for most stoic.

Speaking of Bob, Hooff mentioned that Bob told him, that I should tell you, that the family bank will pay for your Riding training and even training for Erin! I'm sure she'll appreciate the armor and everything she gets. I have sneaking suspicion that Bob didn't really tell Hooff to tell me, to tell you, but whatever, the point is you're set for Riding training!

Hooff also showed me the armor he got you before he sent it off, amazing how it fits me perfectly also. I figured you wouldn't mind me borrowing your gear when you're done with it right? *snicker snicker*

Hope to hear from you soon,

- Hunt

No comments: