Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ended up in the emergency room on friday. Was having issues breathing
and pain in my chest. Normally I'd just chalk it up to something weird
and just give it a day to go away before seriously considering getting
medical attention. But with what happened to the fiance a year or two
ago, I decided it might be good to go to the hospital.

We arrived at 3pm or so, and were seen right away ( in triage trouble
breathing, chest pains trumps almost everything else ). They rule out
me not getting enough oxygen and start doing some testing. Long story
short, it wasn't a heart attack, stroke, PE or clot.

Eventually they sent me home, convinced it was a simple gastric
imbalance of some sort. I guess it ended as well as it could have. Now
to wait for the medical bills.

No comments: