Saturday, February 20, 2010

Onaara



A little late but please welcome my new baby shaman Onaara. Female Draenei Shaman, with two heirloom pieces, chest and shoulders. Played her two nights and she's level 14. She's been alternating between 2hander and 1h + shield. It all depends on the stats and weapon damage. Still trying to decide if it's worth buying an heirloom 2-hander for levels 15-40. At 40, she can dual-wield and will be using 2x Venerable Mass of McGowan 1-handers.

I didn't think that having an heirloom weapon would make much difference but it seems to. Especially in the early levels, having a good weapon makes the difference between easy killing and a corpse run.

Once Onaara hits 15 then I'm gonna queue her up as a healer hoping that that should help with leveling and getting gear. If she ends up getting decent gear that way then that may make an heirloom weapon unecessary.

Edit: She just hit level 15.

I was looking around wowhead a bit to see if u could find a decent 2hander available for Stone Keeper's Shards. I figure its not really worth it to spend Emblems for a 2hander but it was worth it to use shards. It turns out the only mildly stat-appropriate 2hander is the sword which Onaara cannot use. I guess she'll just have to stick with quest rewards and drops.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: