Tuesday, February 01, 2011

[WoW] Back to the minors...(normals) with you.

Remi (Goblin Mage) and I tried to run a Heroic PUG a few nights ago. That did not go well. We got Throne of Tides. The group was doing ok on the trash. We got to the first boss and everything went to blazes. We wiped once or twice before the tank dropped. We got another tank, he tried 2-3 times and then dropped as well. This gave us yet another tank.

Each attempt got progressively better ( except for a few where an interrupt didn't get done), but the enchancement shaman would get progressively more ... vocal... about his displeasure. After the 10th or so wipe, I dropped. If the group was having that much issues, I don't even want to imagine how bad the next few bosses would be.

Last night we decided to go back to the minors. We queued up for normals. This time we got Grim Batol. The tank was very good. He marked and asked for CC. He didn't know some of the fights, but we got through it fine. Halfway through the run, I noticed he only had about 94k health. This seemed strange because as a healer, I had about 109k health. Then I looked at his level ... 84. That was like he just earned +150 rep with me. He was tanking very well, on a non-max level character, and doing it with the poise and maturity of a seasoned vet. Bravo goblin warrior who's name I can't remember from a realm I also can't remember.

Bravo.

No comments: