Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[WoW IC] Back to the bottom.

Correspondence between Solinari, blood elf priesttess and her sister Lunitari, blood mage. Read from the top down.

Greetings Solinari,

As we agreed I will be staying with you in Silvermoon once I complete preliminary training. My instruction will end in 3 days, so I am planning on starting off on the journey within a week, I just need to gather some supplies and tie up some loose ends here. Nuitari will not be joining me, as she has run into ... complications ... with her training. Its a shame, I would have welcomed the company on the trek from Sunstrider Isle to Silvermoon. I've heard from travelers that the route has become especially treacherous in recent months. You would think there would be less scourge in the dead scar, because of the fighting in Northrend, but I guess they have plenty.

As you said, I'm not bringing too much on the trip, basically what I can carry in my backpack. I've brought enough provisions for the trip, plus a little extra in case its needed. When I graduated, one of the magi gave me a small quarter-staff, its my first weapon. I really hope I don't have to use it.

Well that should be it, see you in a week or two!

Sincerly,

- Lunitari

-----

Hi Lunitari,

Its a shame Nuitari isn't going to be joining you. I know you guys were planning on making the journey together for a while. Maybe its a blessing in disguise, the accomidations I've been able to get are... humble. Lodgings are expensive here in Silvermoon. Its not very crowded ( there's not really much of us left ), but everything is still expensive. I think its a throwback from when the city was bustling from before. Some of the innkeepers can't seem to let go.

Speaking of the innkeeper, once you arrive in the city head for the ____ inn, its near the bazaar area. Ask any of the guards, they'll help you. They're mean at first, but a little flirting softens their demeanor quickly. When you get to the inn, we're upstairs and to the left, room 65.

Yours,

- Solinari

-----

Hello Solinari,

Wow I wasn't expecting a letter so quickly. I guess these new mailboxes are pretty quick with the deliveries. I'm guessing someone from the Kirin Tor had something to do with that.

Well anyway, by the time you read this I should be on my way.

Sincerly,

- Luni

No comments: