Tuesday, November 09, 2010

[WoW] Update

I'm still working on an in character introduction of what happened to Hooff, and whats going on, but thats taking a while. For once I have a lot of ideas and am having trouble getting from ideas -> story. Usually I have no ideas... and thats what makes me have trouble writing a story.

Here is the down and dirty update.

I've gone Horde.

My old Sinister Blades gang reformed on another server and went Horde. Unlike the other times they've tried to form, we seem to have reached critical mass, and fusion has started. I made a priest alt on the server to see how things were and found that I really missed being in a tight-knit guild. So I bit the sword and server transfered, and faction changed Hooff. Hooff is now a Blood Elf Paladin. Its weird seeing everything from the other side.

I've had to try to work Hooff's server transfer into the story. I think it'll work well, though I don't know if I'll have enough material to keep both the Alliance-side and Horde-side stories going.

Speaking of Horde side, downed all the way to Sindragosa 10-man normal on their first night of raiding. I wasn't able to join them but I was able to join then for night #2. We spent the whole night wiping on Sindy. We got her down to 20-12%, a few times down to 9%. The night of wiping was fun. Its been a long time since I've had to watch my mana, make sure my positioning is good, heck its been a while since I've had to learn strategy. I'm sure we'll be able to get Sindragosa down eventually, just need more practice and maybe tune up our strategy a little. It seems like the tank dies whenever I'm not spamming heals. During phase 3 I have to duck behind an Ice Block or else I will die from Buffet Magic stacks, this is usually when the main tank dies.

No comments: