Friday, December 03, 2010

[WoW IC] Nuiitari is here?

Adventurer's Log, Apprentice Blood Mage, Lunitari

Day 36

Nuiitari finally made it to Silvermoon. She wasn't like I was expecting. She wasn't wearing the Apprentice robs that I was given when leaving mage school. In fact she was wearing armor that was worn, as if it had been in battle recently. I didn't mention this too her because she seemed exhausted. So exhausted in fact that she fell asleep shortly after we had dinner. Her sleep didn't seem very restful, she tossed and turned, mumbling softly.

When she was dep in sleep, I sneaked over and "accidentally" knocked one of her bags over. Being the ever caring sister that I am, I gathered her belongings to put back in the bag. Her spellbook was a strange color. It wasn't the deep red, with blue trim that mine is ( again given by the magii at the school). It was a dark violet almost black, with gold trim. I've never seen a spellbook this color before. I didn't dare open it, the spellbook of a magic-user is very personal, and is rarely shared. The more powerful magii were said to cast protection spells around their books. At best they would befuddle a curious on-looker, at worse it could seriously injure or kill a thief. While I don't believe either Nui or I ( or even Soli for that matter ) are powerful enough for something like that, its better to respect this tradition. The only other time I've ever handled a spellbook that wasn't mine was when Soli asked me to hand her her's. That was a pale yellow, with white trim.

Speaking of Soli, she left late yesterday. She mentioned that she might be gone for an extended period this time. She said she's heading to Orgimmar again, by way of Undercity for the Zepplin. She asked if I'd heard from Nui, which at the time I hadn't. I was a bit surprised she asked about Nui. Soli and Nui have never really been close, at best I would consider their relationship, cold. Its not that they ever openly argue about matter ( not since we were small children anyway). When one of them used to give an opinion, it almost seemed like the other simply stopped listening. Ohh well, they're family, and sometimes thats just how family is.

No comments: