Wednesday, January 05, 2011

[Personal] Lack of posts

I wanted to explain the lack of new content. Currently I'm going through a life changing event. To be honest a lit if the motivation in keeping the stories has been lost. I'd like to keep it going but I've fallen so far behind, the story didn't even mention the shattering yet. I did have a few ideas in mind about how the characters experience the changes to the world, unfortunately I feel that I don't have the skill to do it justice.

I'll keep posting and there will be new installments in the story eventually, when? I have no idea. At this point I'm just trying to emotionally and mentally survive each day. It's been hard I'll be honest.

During my childhood I wouldn't have considered myself a happy kid. I wasn't emo, or outwardly depressing, I chose to keep it in, suffer in silence as it were. The past few years I'd been happy, for the first time in my life things were coming together.

Now I'm back to where I was. I have to relearn how to be happy. It's a long road.

No comments: